15 E. Chautauqua Street, Mayville, NY, 14757, US
Chautauqua County Police Reform Survey
(4) When was the last time you had a direct interaction with your local police agency?
(5) Please select the top 5 services that you think are most important for your police department to provide.
(6) What are the top 3 things that you feel would improve policing in your community?
Please indicate your level of agreement with each of the following statements. (Questions #7 - 16)
(7) Police officers are a necessary part of your community
(8) Police officers in your community are well trained.
(9) Police officers in your community are responsive to the public's needs.
(10) Police officers in your community are held accountable for their actions.
(11) Police officers in your community strive to have a positive impact on the community.
(12) Police officers in your community are fundamentally honest.
(13) If you have a complaint against your local police department or an officer, you are confident it will be heard and reviewed objectively.
(14) There is corruption in your police agency.
(15) Police officers in your community are biased in their interactions with certain groups of people.
(16) On a scale from 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with your police agency? (1 = Not at all satisfied, 10 = Extremely satisfied)
DEMOGRAPHICS (Optional): Please share with us your demographic data which will better help us to analyze the survey responses.
(18) Gender Identity:
(19) Race Identity
(20) What is your age group?
(21) What is your household income?