The goal of the Community CrimeCam program is to promote public safety in collaboration between your local police department and the citizens of Chautauqua County. All registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Video material provided to your local Police Department is strictly reserved for official use.
- Any video material collected by your local Police Department related to criminal investigations can be used as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- When necessary, your local Police Department will contact you directly using the information you have provided to obtain video surveillance footage from your system.
- Under no circumstances shall registrants construe they are acting as an agent or employee of the local Police Department.
- You agree not to release any video or picture images to media without consulting your local Police Department.
You may cancel your registration at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org